Turn our new Mocha Chia JetPack into a delicious chocolate mousse with this JetPack Hack BlendJet Recipe! It’s perfect for a sweet little after-dinner indulgence, and it's made from completely plant-based ingredients.
1/2 cup almond milk, warm*
2 Tbsp agave, room temperature (can sub other liquid sweetener)
40g melted dark chocolate (approx. 1/2 bar)
1 Mocha Chia Jetpack
3 ounces silken extra firm tofu (approx. 1/4 package)
*If you use cold almond milk, this won’t work properly, as it will most likely harden your melted chocolate. You can use room temperature almond milk, but warm almond milk helps the mousse blend the easiest!
- Add warm almond milk, agave, and melted dark chocolate to your BlendJet Portable Blender. Blend for 1 cycle.
- Add Mocha Chia Jetpack to the mix, and blend for 1 cycle.
- Add tofu to the mix, and blend for another 4 cycles.
- You may have to scrape down the sides after each cycle to ensure the tofu blends completely. If you feel it needs more liquid, feel free to add more almond milk (very little at a time to avoid the mousse becoming liquid).
- Serve with optional fruit and non-dairy whipped cream, and enjoy!
For more BlendJet recipes, and to share your own, join our BlendJet Recipes Facebook Group!