Turn our new Mocha Chia JetPack into a delicious chocolate mousse with this JetPack Hack Vegan Chocolate Mousse BlendJet Recipe! This vegan chocolate mousse with silken tofu is perfect for a sweet little after-dinner indulgence, and it's made from completely plant-based ingredients.
1/2 cup almond milk, warm*
2 Tbsp agave, room temperature (can sub other liquid sweetener)
40g melted dark chocolate (approx. 1/2 bar)
1 Mocha Chia Jetpack
3 ounces silken extra firm tofu (approx. 1/4 package)
*If you use cold almond milk, this won’t work properly, as it will most likely harden your melted chocolate. You can use room temperature almond milk, but warm almond milk helps the mousse blend the easiest!
- Add warm almond milk, agave, and melted dark chocolate to your BlendJet Portable Blender. Blend for 1 cycle.
- Add Mocha Chia Jetpack to the mix, and blend for 1 cycle.
- Add tofu to the mix, and blend for another 4 cycles.
- You may have to scrape down the sides after each cycle to ensure the tofu blends completely. If you feel it needs more liquid, feel free to add more almond milk (very little at a time to avoid the mousse becoming liquid).
- Serve with optional fruit and non-dairy whipped cream, and enjoy!
For more BlendJet recipes like this Vegan Chocolate Mousse recipe, and to share your own, join our BlendJet Recipes Facebook Group!
|Amount per serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||25%|
|Total Sugars 26g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.