I don’t know about you but one of my favorite things about summer is fresh watermelon, and who doesn’t love strawberries! Making this Strawberry Watermelon Refresher with your BlendJet portable blender on a hot day is as thirst quenching as it is delicious! Hope you love it!
1/2 Cup of Water
Chopped Mint Leaves
- Add 1/2 cup of water, and a handful of frozen strawberries.
- Screw on your lid, flip your BlendJet upside down and turn it on.
- Flip your BlendJet right-side up and blend until smooth.
- Remove your blender lid, add a few chunks of watermelon, screw your lid back on and blend until smooth
- Add chopped up mint leaves to taste
- Blend until smooth and enjoy!
Now you’re ready to stay hydrated!
|Amount per serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 4g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.