I don’t know about you but one of my favorite things about summer is fresh watermelon, and who doesn’t love strawberries! Making this Strawberry Watermelon Refresher with your BlendJet portable blender on a hot day is as thirst quenching as it is delicious! Hope you love it!
1/2 Cup of Water
Chopped Mint Leaves
- Add 1/2 cup of water, and a handful of frozen strawberries.
- Screw on your lid, flip your BlendJet upside down and turn it on.
- Flip your BlendJet right-side up and blend until smooth.
- Remove your blender lid, add a few chunks of watermelon, screw your lid back on and blend until smooth
- Add chopped up mint leaves to taste
- Blend until smooth and enjoy!
Now you’re ready to stay hydrated!