Let’s face it, most days we’re out of the house before we even have time to think about breakfast for ourselves. This is a quick and delicious smoothie with a deep pink color and a rich, creamy texture that will make you pause just long enough to make sure you’re taken care of each morning too! VERY filling, and delicious, plus its easy to make quickly so it is perfect for people in a rush in the morning.
1/3 Cup Almond Milk
2 tbsp uncooked Oatmeal
3 Frozen Strawberries
1 Frozen Banana
- Add 1/3 cup almond milk to your BlendJet
- Add 2 tbsp uncooked oatmeal
- Screw on the lid to your BlendJet portable blender and blend until smooth
- Remove your BlendJet lid and add 3 frozen strawberries
- Screw on your lid back on, flip your BlendJet upside down, and turn it on.
- Flip your BlendJet right-side up and blend until smooth
- Remove your lid and add your frozen banana slices
- Screw your lid back on and blend until smooth
This quick, tasty breakfast smoothie will keep you full and running to meet your busy day head on. Hope you enjoy!