If you’re looking for a snack after your workout that is both delicious and great for you, then you’ve come to the right place. This Post Workout Smoothie with peanut butter is healthy, low-carb, low-fat and packed full of vitamins and protein.
POST WORKOUT SMOOTHIE INGREDIENTS
1/3 cup Almond Milk (or soy, dairy, etc.)
2 tbsp Almond Yogurt (or soy, dairy, etc.)
1 tbsp Peanut Butter
Handful of Spinach
1 Frozen Banana
- Add 1/3 cup almond milk.
- Add 2 tbsp almond yogurt.
- Add 1 tbsp peanut butter.
- Screw on the lid to your BlendJet and blend!/li>
- Add a handful of chopped up spinach (minimal stems recommended).
- Add 1 frozen banana.
- Screw on the lid to your BlendJet and blend until smooth./li>
Enjoy this great post workout smoothie that will keep you fueled for hours!
|Amount per serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 11g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
|Total Sugars 17g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.