Enjoy a healthy, yummy breakfast created with your BlendJet portable blender by making this Banana Pancake recipe from Jen Selter! For a boost to your collagen intake, we recommend adding Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides to your batter.
JEN SELTER’S BANANA PANCAKES INGREDIENTS
1 cup of oats
1/2 cup of oat milk
1 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp of vanilla extract
2 tbsp of sugar-free maple syrup
Topped with granola, blueberries and honey
- Add 3 eggs to your BlendJet and blend.
- Add 1 banana and blend.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Stir in 1 cup of oats.
- Add 1/2 cup oat milk.
- Add 1 tsp of baking soda & 1 tsp vanilla.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the pan, using about a 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides.
- Top with 2 tbsp of sugar-free maple syrup.
- Add granola, blueberries or honey to taste.
Enjoy this easy banana pancakes recipe!
|Amount per serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 82g||30%|
|Dietary Fiber 10g||35%|
|Total Sugars 23g|
|Vitamin D 2mcg||11%|
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.