Enjoy a healthy, yummy breakfast created with your BlendJet by making this Banana Pancake recipe from Jen Selter!
1 cup of oats
1/2 cup of oat milk
1 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp of vanilla extract
2 tbsp of sugar-free maple syrup
Topped with granola, blueberries and honey
- Add 3 eggs to your BlendJet and blend
- Add 1 banana and blend
- Pour into a bowl
- Stir in 1 cup of oats
- Add 1/2 cup oat milk
- Add 1 tsp baking soda & 1 tsp vanilla
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the pan, using about a 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides.
- Top with 2 tbsp of sugar-free maple syrup
- Add granola, blueberries or honey to taste